• Knee pad pockets reinforced with CORDURA®*
• Elasticated waistband
• 2 side pockets, coin pocket on the right and zip pocket
• 2 large seat pockets, one with flap and Velcro fastening
• Thigh pocket, tool pockets and stitched mobile phone pocket with flap and Velcro fastening
• Two yard stick pockets on the right
• with pen compartments
• Hammer loop and yard stick pocket on the left
• Belt loops and YKK zip
Material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton.
Washable at 60° C.
A premium nitrile glove, providing good standards of safety for;
High risk chemical handling.
Each glove individually air pressure tested.
Specially designed to provide chemical protection against dangerous organic solvents.
Nearly inert to strong solvents, including aromatics, aliphatic, and chlorinated solvents – which quickly deteriorate natural rubber, neoprene and PVC gloves
Cotton interlock liner adds strength to the glove and improves comfort levels.
Lasts 10-15 times longer than any other coated glove when handling many solvents
Offers good resistance to snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts.
Other sizes or colors may be available on request. Please contact us if you have any queries
Complex Design EN388 Test Result: 4102
Polyurethane upper and sole with washable nylon lining.
Acid, oil petrol and fat resistant outsole, antistatic, energy absorbing and insulating against the cold.
Pierce resistant steel midsole.
Colour Yellow with Brown sole
Size 6-13 (Full Sizes only).
Other sizes may be available on request. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Nylon quilted polyester outer.
• Nylon quilted lining and polyester padding.
• Wind and water resistant.
• Full length zip with studded storm flap.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Two front zip pockets and zip security pocket
Other sizes or colors may be avaliable on request. Please contact us if you have any quieries
Conforms to EN 345 200 Joules SB
171BV PVC/nitrile upper and sole with nylon lining.
Resists acids, bases disinfectants and blood.
Anti-bacteria washable lining. Non-slip sole.
Colour White with Green sole
Size 3-12 (Full sizes only).
Other sizes or colours may be available on request. Please contact us if you have any queries
For protection against liquid splash and molten metal, e.g. use when grinding, fettling and sandblasting.
Black poly-carbonate brow-guard and chin guard.
Supplied complete with 20cm (8") poly-carbonate visor.
Other types may be available on request. Please contact us if you have any queries